United Way of Charlotte County believes that part of Living United means giving back to our community. A tangible way to make a positive change in Charlotte County is through volunteering.
HURRICANE IAN RELIEF VOLUNTEERS
If you're interested in bringing HOPE and volunteering in our recovery efforts in Charlotte County, we need you! We are your local United Way of Charlotte County and mobilizing volunteers in a variety of ways to give HOPE to residents here at home.
We have volunteer opportunities throughout the year for the following:
- Hurricane Ian volunteer opportunities (a variety of opportunities are needed)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program (no experience needed – we have a variety of roles to fill!)
- Kindergarten Readiness Bags (assembling and delivering educational materials for incoming kindergarten students)
- Office support (data entry, filing, phone calls and more!)
- Day of Caring (a variety of one-day projects are available annually)
- Community Impact Panels (review funding applications from local health and human service agencies)
If you are interested in a different type of volunteer opportunity, let us know and we will connect you with an appropriate organization in Charlotte County.